Each film coated tablet contains--
Etoricoxib - 60 mg
Thiocolchicoside - 4 mg
Restemove MR tablet is a combination of two medicines used in the treatment of pain due to muscle spasm.
It improves the movement of muscles and relief from pain with muscle spasms.
Restemove MR tablet is prescribed for:
- Pain due to muscle spasm
- Cervical pain or neck stiffness.
- Low back pain.
- It is used to relieve pain. Inflammation and swelling in condition that affect muscles.
Side effect of Restemove MR tablet---
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjust to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist.
Common side effect of Restemove MR:
- Stomach pain.
- Swelling of hands and feet.
- Flu like symptoms.
- Restemove MR is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
- Consumption of alcohol is not recommended drug treatment with this medicine.
- Restemove MR should be taken with caution in patients with severe kidney disease.
- Do not take if you are allergic to the medicines.
- Do not take Restemove MR if you have a history of stomach bleeding or ulcers